Ford Paratransit Vans with Wheelchair Lifts
Driverge Paratransit vans are the most popular wheelchair lift upfits in the industry for non-emergency medical transportation and ambulette sales. Driverge vehicles meet the needs of medical transportation businesses, nursing homes, community centers and many other businesses that serve wheelchair riders and ambulatory passengers.
All of their paratransit vehicles are ADA compliant and are built with comfort and safety in mind. Driverge installs both rear and side entry wheelchair lifts on the Ford Transit, with lift capacities up to 1000 lbs. These wheelchair lifts designed by leading industry manufacturers and meets or exceed all state and federal requirements. Driverge also provides a 3-year warranty on all of the equipment they install. Wheelchair accessible lifts are available on the Transit 150, 350 and 350 EL (extended length), and can be installed on three different roof heights.
- Altro non-skid commercial flooring over SmartFloor flexible flooring system
- Vinyl seats with integrated lap and shoulder belts on wheeled seat bases
- Side or rear mounted BraunAbility wheelchair lift
- Retractable wheelchair tie-downs with storage bags
- Entrance grab handle
- First aid kit & 5 lb. fire extinguisher
- Stainless steel side steps
- Cot mount
- Bi-fold entry bus door
- Wheelchair storage unit